Sunday, March 23

Blogger isn't very holiday friendly. It's a bit greedy with time and likes to have a lot of attention. I have found a way to trick it into behaving and although it involves disconnecting and reconnecting, I'm going to push though. I think the girls at the cafe here are trying to drive me out by playing Madonna over and over, but I'm staying put until it's done...

These flicks start from Big White - last night riding session with Sopho and Anna


Decided to take the short cut aka 'the hard way' trudging home through snow past our knees


We found this sexy book in our condo




Yay! Let's all donate to a cause that supports kids not getting drunk at their graduation. You get these chocolates from the liquor store.


Last Monday we rolled into Vancouver and a sweet hotel.




King size bed!




Can't remember what this department store is called...all high end stuff but they use graff to get the kids in. I bet they'd kick us out if they found us in there though.


Toffee/chocolate/smarty apples anyone?


I couldn't refuse the turkey after I saw that Ice Cube said "I ate turkey. I LOVE turkey." Mmm turkey smokey with miso sauce and wasabi mayo. The goods.




The Reeboks






Biggest green tea ever.




Where security begins. Mex just bought a "Hello graffiti" tee but it got stolen out of our friends car. Boo.


Heading in to cracktown, we found this tempting


Although this is probably cracky graff, it is probably true.


Cracktown styles


Not too happy about the 2010 winter olympics


Soph D and I need to move to this city


Most Vancouverites live downtown. 

No comments: