Thursday, March 27

Every day feels like the weekend

Blogger is killing me, but I'm keeping at it. Haven't been doing much touristy stuff here, mainly a little shopping and lots of eating and drinking. I'm wishing we had another few weeks here, we've been having way too much fun and now we're running out of time. I think a summer trip to VanCity is in order...

Not summer. It's been unseasonably cold here, hovering around 5 and 9 degrees. I wish I had another jacket and Mexi wishes his wasn't stolen.

This is how they buff in Van

Meicouver. Our night out at the Lamplighter we wished Soph D was there, it would have been even more fun (I had drinks for you though, Soph)

The lovely Nico




The boys - Mexi, Rhek, Brand


Rhek's new photo face






Oooh tasty shoes!

Pee pee alley

More flicks from around town...

Ha ha. Dooma, are you reading this?

Where do you live? Oh, I live on Leg-In-Boot Square.

The freshest toilets in Gastown - mouthwash and all at Guu Japanese restaurant. How trustworthy is mouthwash in a public loo? Probably not very.

We were heading home after dinner, all too tired and ready for bed. Someone decided that we should have, "1 more drink..." So it was off to the Greedy Pig. They were closed, but were nice enough to open up after we rattled the gates out front. They were also nice enough to play AC/DC who are coincidentally recording in Van at the moment.

Steph and Anna

Nicole, Sopho - cuteness

Some guys

Ryan and our '1 more drink' aka '4 more pints.

No comments: